picking up our 2007 Big Horn

we were scheduled to pick up our fifth wheel tomorrow buti just got a call from the dealer and he told me that they found a problem with one of the slides and they want to fix it before i take delivery.They are soaking up the cost.i have to say this is the type of dealers that we like to deal with it is family campers in lebanon tenn. so far they have been excellent.cant wait to take delivery it seems that heartland makes a very good unit.
Joel

Miller0758

Sounds like you found a good dealer and we hope you will be twice as happy with your new rig ... enjoy! Welcome to the HL family

i think we did find a good dealer and sure hope we like the big horn really looking forward to picking it up.this wat tho it will be right when we do.
Joel

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Joel, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Your 3055RL is one of the longest running floor plans for the Bighorn. I'm sure you'll love it. Ours is an 07 as well. Almost a "Classic" now.:)

hi ray thanks for that vote of confidence we really lke it just going crazy wanting to get it ome should be this weekend.itseems like it will fit our needs and wants of course.maybe some time we can meet at a campground we are going to mich. in the spring and maybe to indiana that same trip.we are frommich. so some of the grand kids are there.keep in touch.
Joel

finally picked our 3055rl very happy with the floor plan and all the storage been working on it since we got it putting in a surge protector and vac unit and the the other little things the wife needs very happy.
Joel