Pictures of plaque mounted?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for asking Dave, It going great! Working on Name Tags for the Eastern Regional Rally and keeping myself busy, busy busy! I'm going out to the camper and measure the pole because (to be honest) I forgot.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The Wonder Pole is 59" in the collapsed state. I believe it is a 21' extension. We have flown 3 full size flags on ours with no problems.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
my pole is aluminum and extends to 21 feet. Got it from a ham radio site. It collapses to about 4 feet. I made my own clamps out of pvc, then 1 bungee cord to the ladder.I can fly my Canadian flag easily (2 1/2 x 5 ft).

truknutt

Committed Member
The Wonder Pole is 59" in the collapsed state. I believe it is a 21' extension. We have flown 3 full size flags on ours with no problems.

Thanks for measuring the pole for me and really glad you're still smoke-free!!! Say "HEY" to your hubby for me. Is he getting ready for the next plowing session! Gotta raise that $1,000 somehow!

Dave

jnbhobe

Hey John; Load up that truck and bring it to Erie, We need PLOWS. I'm bringing in a skid steer and dump truck tomorrow to make room around my house. Its snowing now and calling for 8 to 10 inches overnight. I'm waiting for help. LOL.:D :D :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well Jon you can have what's left from the last storm......come and get it!

Attachments

• 100_1122.jpg
    100_1122.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1125.jpg
    100_1125.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 43

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Wabbit...
Here is a picture of where I mounted my plaque. I needed it high to get around the things I keep on the ladder..

BTW.. How did this get hijacked to flag poles..

BC

Attachments

• Owners plaque on trailer 800.jpg
    Owners plaque on trailer 800.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 75

jnbhobe

Reading the forum at work........................PRICELESS!

NOW WHO WOULD DO THAT ????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who you talkin about man ?? Not me :D:D:D

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Although I, like several others, have not had any problems with our plaque, why not put some locktite or even clear fingernail polish to keep it safe. What could it hurt?