Possible 2014 Cyclone 3100 Purchase - Need feedback

Dober2004

Looking for some input from anyone who has this unit. Love the patio/deck option that the unit I am looking at has. My only concern is that I am not going to have enough storage space in the kitchen. Anyone have any feedback on this? Also, is there storage under the bed? I forgot to look and cant get back to the dealer until next week.

Any others thoughts on the unit are appreciated!

jimtoo

Hi Dober2004,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other family members will jump in soon with some answers for you. I looked at one at the San Antonio Show and Sale last week. I really like the patio setup on these units. I'll have to let someone else speak about the kitchen and bed storage space.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jeffdee

I have a 3110 that I bought this past summer. The RV came with the standard refrigerator so there are three cabinets on the right of it.

The cabinets over the stove and to the left are fairly large but you will need to put in organizers if you want to take full advantage of the height within the cabinets.

The bedroom slide has a ton of storage space. My wife has used some of this storage space to store items from the kitchen.

Yes, there is a storage area under the queen bed. Also there is a sleeping loft above the garage accessible to the den. We use that area for large, bulky but light items.

In the garage I strap all three table tops to the top bunk because it is pinned. This still lets me use the bottom bunk for guests. ( I moved the queen mattress that came with the rv to the bottom bunk and put the new queen mattress in the bedroom. )

The pass through storage under the bedroom is huge.

The biggest selling point for me was the walk-in shower in the bathroom.

PM me if you need any thing else.

jeffdee

I apologize, I mis-read 3100 for 3110. However to answer to one of your questions, I am pretty sure most all of the 5vers with queen beds lift up for a storage area under the mattress.