Possible Kansas Chapter - Interested?

cswarts

I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a KS Chapter? If so what does one have to do to start it? Thank you

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: Chapters

cswarts, I'm sure Mr. Beletti will be along shortly to talk to you about this. We have a very active chapter in Texas and have a rally in April. The new Oklahoma chapter is having their first rally in Thackerville in May. You are welcome at either.

jbeletti

Hi Curtis and Carrie,

I can't answer the question about interest in Kansas, but I can tell you that I am excited that you are asking about it :)

Basically, here's what has to happen to start a Kansas Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club:
1. Some level of interest has to be expressed on this forum by product owners in Kansas
2. A Club Member residing in Kansas has to step up and nominate themselves for consideration for Founding Chapter Leader of the Kansas chapter

When I see these 2 things come together, I begin to vet the self-nominees and I reach out to one of them to discuss qualifications and expectations.

So how about it Kansas! Anyone out there interested in having a chapter?

Jim

wdk450

Jim:
Can I humbly suggest that the thread be renamed "Possible Kansas Chapter" to attract the attention of forum browsers interested in this topic?

cswarts

My wife and I have been looking to go to a rally. But as of lately our schedules never match what is coming up. I would really like to see a chapter here in Kansas because they sound like so much fun as well as a place to learn and closer for me to get to right now. Thank you for your input. I will also think about nomination if the time comes adn we get more interested here in the state of Kansas.