Pre- Pre- Rally in Nashville

MCTalley

We were heading out to church this morning here in Nashville, staying in the KOA. There was a Landmark a few units down from us and I noticed it had an HOC plate on the back. Of course, we did the proper thing and drove back down the next row to see the number. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and I looked up the number - it was our friends Kim and Dottie Miranda.

We dropped them a couple messages telling them to give us a ring. Dottie called later and told us that the Wests were in the next campground over. The six of us had a great dinner at a local Italian place this evening.

olcoon

Be careful when around Kim & Dottie, they'll try to abduct you & go Munzee hunting!!! :angel:

jayc

Legendary Member
There are a good group that's meeting at the Terre Haute (IN) KOA on th 8th to drive to Goshen the next day.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
There are a good group that's meeting at the Terre Haute (IN) KOA on th 8th to drive to Goshen the next day.

You know we got to celebrate that night right? The 8th is my 40th birthday. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We were heading out to church this morning here in Nashville, staying in the KOA. There was a Landmark a few units down from us and I noticed it had an HOC plate on the back. Of course, we did the proper thing and drove back down the next row to see the number. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and I looked up the number - it was our friends Kim and Dottie Miranda.

We dropped them a couple messages telling them to give us a ring. Dottie called later and told us that the Wests were in the next campground over. The six of us had a great dinner at a local Italian place this evening.
Yes we did have a good meal , except I don,t know how we ate because we talked so much.
Linda

MCTalley

You know we got to celebrate that night right? The 8th is my 40th birthday. Lol

You all are just totally ruining my trip planning. We were going to be in Noblesville (just north of Indy) Sunday and Monday nights visiting family. I'll have to think about this now.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah I have you our itinerary over on Facebook. Lol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Nice meetup! Say hi to Kim and Dottie and the Wests from us.