Project LM 365

Bones

No unfortunately never found the time. I really noticed the difference going over the train tracks. I could feel it when the truck went over but didn't feel it when the trailer went over the track. The piece of mind is worth it for me. The ride is just a bonus !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just trying to figure out some actual data to see if it is beneficial to the camper.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We went to leave Morryde this evening. No brake. Sergio was already gone, so another night at Morryde for us.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The new disc brakes are already ordered. Planning on putting a video together during our installation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

jerrod hope your trip home from national rally was safe and good. was wondering what your thoughts where on your IS upgrade. was happy with ours and the disc brakes where great.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

jerrod hope your trip home from national rally was safe and good. was wondering what your thoughts where on your IS upgrade. was happy with ours and the disc brakes where great.
Absolutely amazing !!!!
I wish I would have done it a long time ago. The coolest part is when you go over a bump, train track, pot hole, you feel it in the truck but feel nothing when the trailer goes over it. :) Also the trailer tracks perfectly behind us, even down both sides looking in the mirrors.
Then you have the piece of mind knowing all of the crap from the leaf spring suspension is all gone, and no longer a worry.

Love love love it !!!

Thanks
Jerrod

danemayer

Absolutely amazing !!!!
I wish I would have done it a long time ago. The coolest part is when you go over a bump, train track, pot hole, you feel it in the truck but feel nothing when the trailer goes over it. :) Also the trailer tracks perfectly behind us, even down both sides looking in the mirrors.
Then you have the piece of mind knowing all of the crap from the leaf spring suspension is all gone, and no longer a worry.

Love love love it !!!

Thanks
Jerrod

I could have written the exact same comments. Got ours after the 2016 Las Vegas Rally.

Mrsfish

I could have written the exact same comments. Got ours after the 2016 Las Vegas Rally.

ditto here. We got ours during the 2015 national rally and even though we are not as big or heavy as the landmarks we absolutely love our IS system. Would never have another rig without it (that and disk brakes)

Kathi-27

Absolutely amazing !!!!

Love love love it !!!

Thanks
Jerrod

glad to hear everything went well. It does feel strange when you feel bumps in the truck and don't feel the trailer.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I absolutely LOVE our IS!! Like Jerrod said, you go over railroad tracks or big bumps and you feel them when the truck goes over them, but feel nothing when the trailer goes over. Very impressed!!

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Changing my user name..

At the Goshen rally we met some wonderful people and had some really good times. In those conversations with Jim and Cookie l mentioned that l needed to get my own username. I have been using Rhonds all these years, as she is the one that signed us up on the forum back in 2015. I wasn't interested in it at all at the time. Well here we are in 2019 a little deeper into it.
I think I had Cookie change it 2 or 3 times trying to get the right fit.
I have now settled on "Jesstruckn" It is my own identity and close enough to hers so that most of you won't even notice the change.
Thanks

Jerrod

Bones

Changing my user name..

At the Goshen rally we met some wonderful people and had some really good times. In those conversations with Jim and Cookie l mentioned that l needed to get my own username. I have been using Rhonds all these years, as she is the one that signed us up on the forum back in 2015. I wasn't interested in it at all at the time. Well here we are in 2019 a little deeper into it.
I have now settled on "Jesstruckn" It is my own identity and close enough to hers so that most of you won't even notice the change.
Thanks

Jerrod

Nope Nope Nope sorry gonna have to pass Ha LOL.......................

P.s. Nice handle

kbausano

Just “a bit deeper?” Lol

I think the new handle is a perfect fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Changing my user name..

Thanks

Jerrod

GREAT people by any other name, are STILL Great people !!! Enjoy your new 'handle' !!