Propane fitting outside?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex, I see that you have the same RV as I do, just different year. If you have your quick connect working, could you please look on the side of the female connector and tell me the numbers and then what numbers are on the male side. Thanks... Dan

I have not bought the connector yet, just been shopping myself. I was considering just buying a matched set and swapping them out. That way I know they will together.

Martind

That is pretty much where I am too - I have already bought and returned 2 different models of male quick connect that don't fit. No one has been able to tell me the matching part. I think I will just buy a set as well. Thanks....

pegmikef

When I was looking for them I learned that the low pressure (after regulator) and high pressure (between gas and regulator) are different diameters and everyone tried to sell me the high pressure fittings. I seem to recall 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch respectively.The low pressure stove (olympian 5500) I bought came with a hose that had the correct fittings. The link I posted earlier is the only place where I found the pair of low pressure quick disconnect fittings.