Published Dry Weights

ronaldc

Hello to All. Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered but my searching did not bear fruit. The current brochure lists the dry weight for the 3575EL at 13,050 lbs. Since the King of the Mountain and Bighorn Premier Packages are mandatory, are they included in this 13,050 number?

Ron

Manzan

Why do you need to know the dry weight? Nobody pulls a trailer completely empty. If you are trying to figure out what you can pull with a given TV, match the truck with the gross weight. That way you will be able to pull a loaded trailer safely.

danemayer

Hi Ron,

The published dry weight likely doesn't include forced options. If you can find one on a dealer lot, there'll be a yellow sticker inside the entry door with the actual weight as the trailer left the factory floor.

CoveredWagon

Hello to All. Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered but my searching did not bear fruit. The current brochure lists the dry weight for the 3575EL at 13,050 lbs. Since the King of the Mountain and Bighorn Premier Packages are mandatory, are they included in this 13,050 number?

Ron

The advertised dry weight does include those mandatory options. Why they are called that only God knows. 😉 Very few are delivered at that weight as most include some options. We had ours just delivered with a few options over and above the mandatory options and it was just a few hundred pounds over advertised. Here are those weights for a 2017 3270. Advertised 11965. actual with a few options 12370. Hope that gives you the info you want.

Dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When figuring out the real weight you'll also need to factor in EVERYTHING you want to put in the trailer, including water, sewer tanks with stuff in them, cloths, food, toolbox, lawn chairs, beer (the most important item), the TV's you buy (if it didn't come with them from the factory), DVD collection . . . I think you get my drift.

Because that is what you'll really be towing.