Pullrite Superglide

CoveredWagon

To anyone who might use or did use a Pullrite Superglide hitch, what are your thoughts? Is it worth it, did you have any problems or negative issues, or do you feel it's the best thing since sliced bread ? We will be pulling with a short bed truck, i.e. 6 1/2 foot.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean-Pam

We used our SuperGlide for 5 years until we bought our current TV and no longer needed a slider. I loved the fact it was automatic and I didn't have to "remember" to stop the truck, pull a pin and let the hitch slide away from the cab or "remember" to put the hitch back into the normal towing position. Due to our neighborhood, to get the camper in the driveway, I had to jackknife the rig to close to 90 degrees. I would have hated to do this with a non-slider or manual slider.

Do I think it was worth the price...absolutely. I still have it stored in the garage because several of my friends who currently have TT are thinking of upgrading to 5th wheels and they all have SB trucks.

You will hear all kinds of opinions, but for my situation, it was the best choice.

jnbhobe

I used one with the short bed trucks, they are the best there is. Don't need it with the long bed now, it's sitting on a shelf in the garage for sale now.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Currently have one in my short bed SD. I've been in some tight situations, a few self inflicted, without problems. Peace of mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
We used our SuperGlide for 5 years until we bought our current TV and no longer needed a slider. I loved the fact it was automatic and I didn't have to "remember" to stop the truck, pull a pin and let the hitch slide away from the cab or "remember" to put the hitch back into the normal towing position. Due to our neighborhood, to get the camper in the driveway, I had to jackknife the rig to close to 90 degrees. I would have hated to do this with a non-slider or manual slider.

Do I think it was worth the price...absolutely. I still have it stored in the garage because several of my friends who currently have TT are thinking of upgrading to 5th wheels and they all have SB trucks.

You will hear all kinds of opinions, but for my situation, it was the best choice.

I used one with the short bed trucks, they are the best there is. Don't need it with the long bed now, it's sitting on a shelf in the garage for sale now.

Currently have one in my short bed SD. I've been in some tight situations, a few self inflicted, without problems. Peace of mind!

YouwillnotfindmanypeoplethatwillsaytheyaresorrytheyspoenthtemoneyonaSuperglide.......errgggghhhhhh When are the gurus going to fix this?

You will not find many people that will say they are sorry they spent the money on a Superglide, myself included.
Even more of a benefit if you pull a toy-hauler.

gregw

Used ours on a 2015 Chevy 6.6 crew cab and loved it. Have a LB now with BW and the Pullrite is for sale in the garage.

kowAlski631

We have a short bed and are glad we chose it. Looked at many, but this one with its ability to adjust itself when needed, fit the bill. Definitely worth the money!

Todster

Another brand new 24k superglide owner sitting on a Reese picture frame locked to the Ford factory pucks. Couldn't be happier for those few inches of insurance every time I turn sharp or off camber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

YouwillnotfindmanypeoplethatwillsaytheyaresorrytheyspoenthtemoneyonaSuperglide.......errgggghhhhhh When are the gurus going to fix this?

You will not find many people that will say they are sorry they spent the money on a Superglide, myself included.
Even more of a benefit if you pull a toy-hauler.

thanks Duane. I thought this was going to be one of those "can you read this " tests. 😂

brianlajoie

We love ours. I like the fact we set the flange nut and eliminated any chucking. I got stuck once in a dead end and had to do a tight u turn. I was happy I had that hitch. I have a F350 CC with a short bed.