Question on Filter

Jimmy

I Place mine at the Trailer, in case my hose picked up any Bugs or other contaminants during storage...

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I use a dual filter system and it resides in a large tote under the rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I mounted mine (2) inside the UCD and hard piped them to feed the Horn. I used the "whole house" filters from Lowes.....HD has the same ones. They are 1/2 the price for the same ones at CW.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
X's-2 on double filter system in a tote under the trailer. So in reality it sits in the middle between the spigot and the trailer inlet.

Rod Ditrich

I use a dual filter system and it resides in a large tote under the rig.

SeattleLion

I have two whole-house filters (1 micron sediment and 1/2 micron carbon). Both are in series and are on the spigot side. My pressure regulator is after the filters. This way, the regulator stays clean. Fresh water hoses are relatively cheap.

sjs731

Can one of the posters running the 2 filter system in a tote, post a picture of their set up please? I'd like to see them.

Steve and Carrie

HOC# 2252

2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax

B&W Companion Hitch

2012 Sundance 3300CK

sjs731

Awesome! Thanks!

Steve and Carrie

HOC# 2252

2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax

B&W Companion Hitch

2012 Sundance 3300CK

danemayer

Can one of the posters running the 2 filter system in a tote, post a picture of their set up please? I'd like to see them.

Steve and Carrie

HOC# 2252

2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax

B&W Companion Hitch

2012 Sundance 3300CK

Take a look at the Water Systems Guide pages 14-16 for pictures and a discussion of different approaches.

porthole

Retired
Whole house filter we are using. Sediment filter only.
Also have a four filter under the sink set from a RO system.

2dac09aaccb46e259a345fd98c0c8eac.jpg

bsuds

We use a carbon/taste whole house filter with a high flow 50psi pressure regulator. All in a plastic tub. Everything fits in the tub for storage. Works well.