Rallys or Events

tanner

Hi, Since we are new to this we are looking for info on upcoming Events or Rallys in
Jan. Feb, Mar, Apr in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. If you can help please let us know. Our email is dpgcontr@yahoo.com
thank you Pam

danemayer

Hi, Since we are new to this we are looking for info on upcoming Events or Rallys in
Jan. Feb, Mar, Apr in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. If you can help please let us know. Our email is dpgcontr@yahoo.com
thank you Pam

Hi Tanner,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly people willing to share what they've learned.

To find rally info, If you look near the top of the screen, there's a pull-down menu tab for Events. That contains a listing of all upcoming rallies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi and welcome.

If you go to the top of the page, click on the "events" tab for a complete list of upcoming events.

We are having a Heartland owners campout in Quartzsite, Az. Jan 17-24 and we still have openings.

We would be happy to have you.

Here is the link; //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...te-1-17-2013-to-1-24-2013?p=275299#post275299

Trace

rjr6150

Hi Tanner
Though not an official rally a number of us from the CO. chapter will be going to Albuquerque NM. attending the Good Sam Rally being held I believe April 11-14. If interested pm me and as it gets closer will have the firm dates we're arriving.

Also welcome to the HL family

TXBobcat

Fulltime
At the top of the forum page click on Portal. On the right hand side is an easy list to read about the events that are going on. Check out the ones in South Texas, North Texas and Oklahoma. You will find some great rallys not to far from you.

BC

jayc

Legendary Member
And please don't forget the events that are planned for the Rio Grande Valley. We have a HOC Meet and Greet in Mission and a dealer Open House in Donna. Hope to see you there.