Rare Occurence

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Today was another one of those rare occasions where I've met with another club member staying at our campground. Had the opportunity to have a nice chat about our rigs with Dave and Carleen (aka. Coveredwagon). They're staying here for a few days visiting family in the area. A pleasure meeting them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Today was another one of those rare occasions where I've met with another club member staying at our campground. Had the opportunity to have a nice chat about our rigs with Dave and Carleen (aka. Coveredwagon). They're staying here for a few days visiting family in the area. A pleasure meeting them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks John. It was a pleasure. It's always good for a newbie to listen and learn, believe it or not I did pick up some things. Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet Darlene once we're moved over near your site.

BTW, were you able to fix the water leak on the truck yesterday. I hope so cause it rain like heck again last night. We brought the shoes in before the rain this time, but the empty DEF jugs floated away, LOL

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks John. It was a pleasure. It's always good for a newbie to listen and learn, believe it or not I did pick up some things. Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet Darlene once we're moved over near your site.

BTW, were you able to fix the water leak on the truck yesterday. I hope so cause it rain like heck again last night. We brought the shoes in before the rain this time, but the empty DEF jugs floated away, LOL

I found the center marker housing was cracked. Used Gorilla tape to cover the break and make a gutter along the back side to channel the water around the piece. Ordered a replacement online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

I found the center marker housing was cracked. Used Gorilla tape to cover the break and make a gutter along the back side to channel the water around the piece. Ordered a replacement online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said yesterday, I've seen those leaks before, the exact reason I didn't opt for clearance lights on our truck. I suppose they were standard equipment on a 1 ton dually though when you bought it.