Razor 3110DS Outside and Inside Shower faucets

ptisdale

Good day,

My wife and I own a Razor 3110DS. While camping at Smiths Falls, the inside shower started leaking from just below the threads on the faucet where the shower hose attaches (when it's turned on). The following day we tried to use the outside shower and discovered it was leaking from the exact same place (only use this shower once in a blue moon) as the inside one. Upon taking the outside unit apart, I found that the seal/valve that is inside the threaded piece where the shower hose connects needs to be replaced. It looks like a tall o-ring with a "lid" on the top.. Does anyone know what company manufacturers these faucets so that I can attempt to contact them for replacement parts or perhaps someone knows where I can purchase a few of these from an aftermarket supplier? I would MUCH rather replace the 25 cent o-ring/valve instead of the entire faucet assembly...

Thanks in advance,
Paul & Sue

jimtoo

Hi Paul and Sue,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I do not know what you need to repair your shower with, but some of the others will jump in and probably give you an answer soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M