rear ac problem on Gateway 3650bh

Bones

Did they at least tell you what was happening. I think they owe that on the fourth unit

sengli

Wow, hope they got the issue with those units sorted out. One of these days your warranty will be up, and then the replacements will be on your dime. I have heard that the AC units are throw aways, and cant be repaired?

justafordguy

Hey Bones, the person I spoke with on the phone didn't know what they fixed but said they did find and solve the problem. We will see.

Some things can be fixed on these A/C units but if they loose freon they aren't repairable. Every one I had fail so far has lost freon.

Bones

Hey Bones, the person I spoke with on the phone didn't know what they fixed but said they did find and solve the problem. We will see.

Some things can be fixed on these A/C units but if they loose freon they aren't repairable. Every one I had fail so far has lost freon.
Well let see what happens. Hopefully they truly fixed the issue.

HooDad

My second AC has also failed. Wonder whats going on with these units. We can't be the only ones with these problems.

Bones

How could you guys tell the AC was bad? I had the lower portion of my coils freeze up and it started blowing condensate down into the RV. I shut everything down sealed all the duct and defrosted the coils and it would seem that it was blowing cold air again.

0529161947.jpg0529161948b.jpg

Last edited: