Recommend Merchant for Tires & Rims

rxbristol

About 5 years ago, I ordered 17.5 rims along with Yokohama tires, from an internet merchant, for a 5th wheel I had at the time. The tires were delivered already mounted and balanced through FEDX. I cannot remember who that merchant was. So, who do you recommend ordering from for new rims and tires?

GWRam

Just purchased our 17.5 hispec with HTL2 from TTW. Great to deal with.
Ordered tue. Arrived thur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to NTB today. Sailun S637 235/85R16 $205! That is not mounted. Add $16 for mount n balance. NTB is sister store of big O. Check out bigotires.com

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trailertiresandwheels.com here also! Wouldn't do business anywhere else. Scott offered great prices and awesome products!

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
I purchased Lynx (black) with Continental HTL2 Eco Plus in 215/75R17.5. I didn't buy a spare in that size since the existing tires are very close to the same diameter. I also used the RV size Dyna Beads to balance the tires. I was the first retail customer Scott from Trailertiresandwheels.com where he used the RV size Dyna beads. He did about a month of internal company testing before using the RV size Dyna beads on my wheels. All in all a very good experience. I went with the Continentals for the improved fuel economy (i.e., low rolling resistance tread). I'm anticipating perhaps a 3% improvement. I have not had my rig out since getting the new tires and the small improvement may not be measurable. Once down side to the Continentals is that Continental will not pay for damage to a rig caused by a blowout. I checked, per Scott's advice, with my insurance company (i.e., USAA) about coverage and USAA said my comprehensive coverage would cover damage from a blowout. I do not believe all insurance companies will cover a blowout so you may want to check your insurance coverage before buying Continentals. I'm planning on running 115 psi in the tires which will handle about 4,000 pounds per tire per the load table. I don't have a current weight on my rig so I may have to adjust my pressure once I get my rig weighed. Hope this is helpful.