Replaced oven w/stovetop

bdb2047

Removed oven replaced with sealed burner stove top. With convection micro oven was being used for storage. Removed oven to make a more usable storage area. No mos needed to install stove top fit existing cut out. Grates for burners have to removed to install counter top covers,made space in bottom to store grates. Had to modify front counter top cover to fit,hit front of stove top. IMG_0938.jpgIMG_0937.jpg

VKTalley

Where did you get your cooktop? I would love to do this in my Big Country as my oven is used for storage also....have the convection/microwave that we installed in place of the microwave that came with our unit.

bdb2047

Got at Dyers on line,they had it in stock with short shipping time.Camping World actually had a better price but 4-6 weeks delivery.It's a Suburban

VKTalley

Got at Dyers on line,they had it in stock with short shipping time.Camping World actually had a better price but 4-6 weeks delivery.It's a Suburban

Thanks for the info! I'll pass that on to my DH, Malcolm. It's a project we keep talking about doing, what we want, and how to make it work.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Removed oven replaced with sealed burner stove top. With convection micro oven was being used for storage. Removed oven to make a more usable storage area. No mos needed to install stove top fit existing cut out. Grates for burners have to removed to install counter top covers,made space in bottom to store grates. Had to modify front counter top cover to fit,hit front of stove top. View attachment 38646View attachment 38647

Dang-it Dave, you have got to quit doing this stuff! If Debra sees this I'll have another project on my hands!

Seren

Thinking about doing the same thing, but put in an induction stovetop similar to what the new Landmarks have. Trying to research on how to wire it though and if I have to make any changes to the curcuit box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Speedy

Love the garage door instead of doors or a drawer. Never would have though of it. Very nice job!!