Replacement wheel

Lou_and_Bette

Hey all, when we arrived in Mansfield, wife pointed out something on DS front axel wheel she thought needed cleaning off (Milo marking territory) but it was actually a crack in a pair of the spokes. There is a Tredit Tire place near here in Arlington. I went by there with a picture seeking to buy a replacement. Was told it would be covered under warranty but................my wheels were a special Heartland order and were not available any more. My choices were: replace the one wheel with one that does not match the others; Or, replace the one free and buy 5 others to match at $67 each. Any one have a suggestion as to where I can find a duplicate of the ones I have? I searched the internet without success.

email size.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dan, the spare probably doesn't match either, it may be a yucky metal rim. :p.

Your wheels are the same as mine, (had a cracked one in Gillette, same location) but mine are brushed metal with black between the spokes. Must have been part of the same cast.

I'd take the 67 each.... That seems like a good price. Or, consider an opportunity to upgrade to a 110psi wheel? Whether you replace the tires now or not, might be worth doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

You are correct on the spare. white steel. I was hoping that maybe the salvage place in Elkhart might have one but can't remember the name of the place. How do I know, if I go the new route, which wheels are rated for 110PSI?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
On Tredit's website, look at the 8-spoke pattern aluminum wheels. If they are rated 3750 lbs, they are probably 110 psi rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Lou,

Take a look at the Tredit T03. It may be available in the 8 bolt pattern.
http://www.tredittire.com/T03-P53.aspx

Other than not being painted black, it looks like your spoke and bolt pattern and 16" size
You could have it painted black and then it would match your other wheels. A local body shop could possibly do the paint work.