Residential Refrigerator Installation - My Experience

jbeletti

How is this conversion working for you now? I have a 2014 Landmark SA Edition and am seriously considering making the switch, more so now that I've read this thread and your experiences (and the suggestions/recommendations of others).

Jimmy - Rex Bristol (rxbristol) put a residential refer in his San Antonio. I saw it recently - worked out well for him.

See this link for the details.

Daley07

The steps to removing an RV refrigerator: You should check the owner’s manual to determine the refrigerator’s installation. Check the access panel at the RV refrigerator’s back because it looks like a vent cover with screws on all corners. You can use your screwdriver to take out the screws to expose the refrigerator’s interior. Disconnect the propane hose going to your RV refrigerator and cap the fuel line’s open end. Disconnect all of the wirings at the back of the RV refrigerator. Then remove the fastener bolting the refrigerator to the RV floor because most RV refrigerators have bolts that secure them to the motorhome’s wooden floor. Making the refrigerator out of the motorhome will be easier if you remove its door. It also has an outer trim that you must remove. Finally, you have to unfasten the screws bolting the refrigerator to the wall and slide the refrigerator out from its position and out of the RV.

Last edited: