Rig bill of materials

Hello!

I have a 2021 Fuel 362 that I managed to get lightly used by someone who decided quickly after purchase that he didn't want to tow such a beast.

I have little information being provided by the dealership I bought it from, and the response from their service department is non-existent.

Is there a place anyone here knows of that I could input my rig's VIN and get a list of the build as it came from the factory?

This would help me understand "all the things".

The previous owner was, evidently, a psychopath(dealer's comment, not mine) who took items from the rig before trading it back in on a class A. He took the grill from the side slide-out tray. He took the manual slide operation tool from the basement storage area (why??). I would just like to have the bill-of-materials for my rig.

Cheers, and safe travels to all!

Bogie

If you contact Heartland customer service they may be able to supply you with a sheet that lists the options that were included with your rig. Have your VIN ready. If you get it, don't expect it to be terribly detailed. It won't include such things as the tool for manual slide operation (for example). You can also go to Heartlandrv.com , find the Fuel RV's, find your unit and click "Learn More". That will give you a list of all available features. Just one thing however. Heartland can change things during the build year at their discretion. So the list may differ from reality.

If you contact Heartland customer service they may be able to supply you with a sheet that lists the options that were included with your rig. Have your VIN ready. If you get it, don't expect it to be terribly detailed. It won't include such things as the tool for manual slide operation (for example). You can also go to Heartlandrv.com , find the Fuel RV's, find your unit and click "Learn More". That will give you a list of all available features. Just one thing however. Heartland can change things during the build year at their discretion. So the list may differ from reality.
Happy to say, Heartland CS did just that! Good folks there!

I emailed a previous contact. He asked for the VIN. Sent a complete list of the rig's build!