Rosie438 is new Sundance Owner.

jimtoo

Purchased a 267RL from Windish in Longmont, CO in JAN 2016. So far they have treated us fairly. Waiting for a new latch for sliding door in rear closet that was broken during cleaning prep. Also they informed me they discovered the awning cloth was cut wrong and will replace, still waiting. I made deal with extra battery now I am installing a battery switch to be able to turn off batteries. Anyone go any problems from Sundance models that I should be on lookout for in future?

Rosie posted the above in another area, so I moved it to better area. Let's welcome Rosie438 to the Heartland Owners forum and family.

Jim M

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum. The owners club has a lot to offer and hope you consider joining. We have 2 rallies scheduled this year and 2 camp outs here in CO. The information for all of these is in the forum Events tab.

Jim Posz

We are on our 2nd Sundance 5th wheel and have had generally good experiences. I would advise that you check the caulking at least twice a year, especially on rear end cap, and recaulk if you see any separation. It can save you from expensive water damage. Good luck

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rosie438,
Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum and enjoy your new Sundance! Trace

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Purchased a 267RL from Windish in Longmont, CO in JAN 2016. So far they have treated us fairly. Waiting for a new latch for sliding door in rear closet that was broken during cleaning prep. Also they informed me they discovered the awning cloth was cut wrong and will replace, still waiting. I made deal with extra battery now I am installing a battery switch to be able to turn off batteries. Anyone go any problems from Sundance models that I should be on lookout for in future?

Rosie posted the above in another area, so I moved it to better area. Let's welcome Rosie438 to the Heartland Owners forum and family.

Jim M

Not sure if Rosie followed to this post as it is not her original post here.

Where is the original post so we can welcome and invite her to join the Colorado HOC?

jimtoo

She knows where it is,, I sent her a PM and she has only been back online once since and did nothing.

Jim M