RV'ing at home, hopefully RV repairs starting tomorrow, after repair = South FL, Sightings

Curt_Hinson

We made it home from our trip to Texas without further mishap. I am supposed to call David at the customer service office of Landmark tomorrow hopefully to get all my problems straightened out. Once I get the RV back, the wife and I plan on taking a trip to South Florida and possibly one to Augusta, GA. I am pretty sure that we will also spend a couple of nights at Ft. Yargo, Winder, GA. Shortly after that, we plan to go to the Williamsburg, VA area. It will not be out of the question to also make a trip to Northern MA after that (before the snow flies and hopefully to see the fall change of color).

On the trip back home, I saw a Landmark (looked permanent) at Southern Oaks Mobile home and RV community. I did not get a chance to meet the people and I do not know what the model was. The day after I got home, a neighbor stopped by while I was working on my electronic gate, and we discussed my RV as well as his. He has a big cyclone that he uses to transport his little 6 wheel runabout. I never got close enough to get the name of that little doodlebug. He also stated that a couple living on Houston County Rd 9 in Alabama had just purchased a new Landmark. I think I know those people and will stop by when I get the chance.

Before closing, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all with regards to my whining and moaning about problems with my camper. I bought it, it's mine right or wrong. I will get it right or live with it the way it is.

Also, I would like to say that it was an absolute pleasure to meet and talk with Andy and Joanna Grimes, Lousiana chapter leaders. Two of the nicest people I have ever met and as for as I am concerned, the only thing that would be more pleasurable would be getting together with them again. I will be in touch.

Happy camping everyone and stay safe (especially on the road).

Curt and Sandy