RVLock Special Extended through September 30, 2015 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I think our last rally convinced the wife to get the lock. She said she likes it. I may be getting one soon. Yessss.......

IronJ

Oh just get it. ..just tell her you can send it back if she don't like it...haha....no way in the world she won't. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

IronJ

Better to ask forgiveness than permission

Bones

Better to ask forgiveness than permission

True I think there may be an order placed tonight and then just installed and I will say look honey see how easy it works.

Hippy

Don't do that. Do as I do...Look what I got for "us" honey!
That seems to work for me all the time.

IronJ

And if it's a pink fob your a hero! !..you did it ALL for her!!..lol....

jbeletti

Anyone have any tips or tricks for installing these on the newer doors with the full glass??.

Sure would like to get em on!!

Chris Whitford (not sure of his forum name) installed one on his Cyclone with the long window. He modified the lock (cut it) to fit it. He then used black silicone rubber at the cut edge to hide the cut and seal it there on the coach.

IronJ

Chris Whitford (not sure of his forum name) installed one on his Cyclone with the long window. He modified the lock (cut it) to fit it. He then used black silicone rubber at the cut edge to hide the cut and seal it there on the coach.
I thought I recalled someone saying they had modified one to fit...that's for the most part how I have the one on the front door installed...I just need some black silicone I guess and call it a day...even trimmed mine does not sit 100% flat...works fine though

Bones

It is done and ordered. It didn't say anything about the extra key fob so hopefully it come with the package.

DWH

Just purchased LM365 Charleston. Won't get it for 8 weeks or so. Will this lock work on the door to this coach? I can order tomorrow and install after receiving the new unit.
DWH

IronJ

It is done and ordered. It didn't say anything about the extra key fob so hopefully it come with the package.
Mine didn't say anything on the order either but came with 2 in the box....no pink ones tho...lol

jbeletti

Just purchased LM365 Charleston. Won't get it for 8 weeks or so. Will this lock work on the door to this coach? I can order tomorrow and install after receiving the new unit.
DWH

Yes - it will fit. When you order, use the SPECIAL. Also, ask for the black vinyl decal. On full-body-paint coaches, there may be a small spot above and below the RVLock where unpainted door surface can be seen. By adding the decal after the old lock is removed but before the RVLock is installed, this will cover a tiny amount of space around the lock so you don't see any unpainted door surface.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

We never use the Fobs. I can't even tell you where they are. That's just one more thing to remember and carry around (like the key). We use the attached key pad and never worry about it. We do have the spare key hidden around the trailer. You are going to love it.

Bones

We never use the Fobs. I can't even tell you where they are. That's just one more thing to remember and carry around (like the key). We use the attached key pad and never worry about it. We do have the spare key hidden around the trailer. You are going to love it.
I hope so. It was your trailer that She decided to get the lock from. She liked the fact that no key was required. I didn't order the extra code pad though but that can always be ordered later.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I hope so. It was your trailer that She decided to get the lock from. She liked the fact that no key was required. I didn't order the extra code pad though but that can always be ordered later.

It it is one option we will never be with out. Especially with a family that wants to come in and out.

Ron-Cookie

Cookie loves the extra keypad... She is short and doesn't have to get up on the step to unlock the door....

Status
Not open for further replies.