RVLock Special Extended through September 30, 2015 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Cookie loves the extra keypad... She is short and doesn't have to get up on the step to unlock the door....
Thanks. It probably would be better for the kids to use too when they get older. I should be able to order it later if she decided's she wants one after I get the lock installed

Bones

I feel like a kid at Christmas time. Look at what came in the mail today. And it did come with the extra key Fob

IMG_20150921_173837.jpg

IronJ

Just need the pass through/slam latch version and I'll be a VERY happy camper! ! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Bones

Your going love the new lock. I did not think it would be so convenient until I installed it and left the keys at home. What a lifesaver.

Steve
I can see where that would be a problem

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Let me know how much you like it when you go outside to load the trailer and you don't need to run back into the house because you forgot the keys....
Funny I've already done that. I may just keep the storage compartment keys in the camper now because I can see my self forgetting them

- - - Updated - - -

Just need the pass through/slam latch version and I'll be a VERY happy camper! ! Lol

I think you should submit your idea to them.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I can see where that would be a problem

- - - Updated - - -

Funny I've already done that. I may just keep the storage compartment keys in the camper now because I can see my self forgetting them

We have a set in there all the time.

IronJ

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should submit your idea to them.[/QUOTE]

I would but as I understand it they are already in the works....

IronJ

I am happy to leak to our Heartland family very first that our keyless slam latch replacement will be coming online around the end of the year as well as multiple other products. Stay tuned for special pricing on this and other new products as a way for us to say thank you for all of your business and kind words...
You need me to give em a test run lemme know!!.lol

RVLockSupport

I am happy to leak to our Heartland family very first that our keyless slam latch replacement will be coming online around the end of the year as well as multiple other products. Stay tuned for special pricing on this and other new products as a way for us to say thank you for all of your business and kind words...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Whoohoo! Now Heartland, make a deal to have these on all your products!!! Hint hint?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

I am thrilled. I will love to see how they look and work.

JWalker

Now we're talking!!!

Bones

Now we're talking!!!
The only thing I hope is that they are not expensive. I have 6 slam locks on my coach and that could get really expensive. It took a lot just to talk the wife into getting one and then she saw your coach Jamie. BTW thanks for that.

JWalker

The only thing I hope is that they are not expensive. I have 6 slam locks on my coach and that could get really expensive. It took a lot just to talk the wife into getting one and then she saw your coach Jamie. BTW thanks for that.

They make great stocking stuffer for Christmas. Lol.

mcmartin

retired u s army
I just ordered the RVLock rvlv 4.0 with two fobs from rvlock and they gave me the 199.99 price. I think I will love the new system

Lynn1130

My wife loves them. She likes the fact that she does not have to carry a key to get in and out especially during potty breaks on the road.

pday1213

Quick question: Can anyone tell me what would happen if the batteries go dead in the RV Lock and you can not open with the key FOB how do you get the door unlock? The key FOB operates the deadbolt and the key operates the latch lock. How would I be able to get in my coach if the RV lock batteries were dead?

Thanks

jbeletti

Quick question: Can anyone tell me what would happen if the batteries go dead in the RV Lock and you can not open with the key FOB how do you get the door unlock? The key FOB operates the deadbolt and the key operates the latch lock. How would I be able to get in my coach if the RV lock batteries were dead?

Thanks

The lock comes with 2 keys. You'd use a key from your key ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.