Savannah

Greengas

Just looked at the Heartland web site and they are showing a new floor plan for the Landmark. Its called Savannah. What I like the best about it is according to the web site it only weights 10 pounds. That's right. Just 10 pounds and yet it is 40 feet long! I got to see this new coach! Maybe my kids will be able to pull it with their Prius if they put a special hitch on the back ;)

I know, it is so new that they have not yet put up the specifics, but it sure looks inviting at only 10lbs.

jmab

Looks like an amazing floor plan! A little bit from each of the best floor plans. Can hardly wait to see it out in the wild....

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey just went and checked this out and what I love is that the hitch weight is only 3 lbs. Now that a first!!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
Wow, what a concept! Now I can get me one of those three wheeled bikes with hitch on the back to pull it. LOL

Speedy

Finely someone builds a luxury 5th where that a 1/2 ton truck can tow safely. Another Heartland first.;)

GlenStMary

It's probably filled with helium. Not only does it weigh substantially less than comparable units, but you and the family can have loads of laughs talking about absolutely nothing in that high falsetto voice.

jbeletti

Ronn,

What was your impression of the Savannah that you got to see? Wondering also if you saw the prototype or actual production units. Mine goes online this week!

Greengas

Ronn,

What was your impression of the Savannah that you got to see? Wondering also if you saw the prototype or actual production units. Mine goes online this week!

Jim

never saw one live. Just saw the info on the HL web site. Sorry.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jim is going to have the New Savannah at the GA and TN rally. He even has a dealer driving up to the TN rally to see it. WOW!!!

jbeletti

Jim, Make sure you drive it through Charlotte, NC to show her off!

jmab,

I will have it at the GA rally, the TN rally, the PA rally and the NC rally. Can you make it to the NC rally? You can join us there even if you have another brand.

jbeletti

Jim, Do you have a build sheet for the Savannah?

There are order forms and there are sales orders that are keyed into the system to build the coach and bill it out.

When I ordered, Savannah was not on the order form. I wrote it in, then checked all the option boxes.

I do have a sales order, but not sure I can post that on the forum.

If you can let me know what you are trying to do, I think I can help you out. Can we start out with an order form? I can get that pretty pronto.

jmab

Jim, Sorry for the confusion on the build sheet. What I was trying to ask was which options were included in your Savannah, the one you are bringing on the road? We are trying to get up to the TN rally for a walk-through and look forward to meeting you and Nabo.

jbeletti

Jim, Sorry for the confusion on the build sheet. What I was trying to ask was which options were included in your Savannah, the one you are bringing on the road? We are trying to get up to the TN rally for a walk-through and look forward to meeting you and Nabo.

jmab,

I've added , my options to my Savannah thread here. Hope to see you at the TN rally.

jmab

jmab,

I've added , my options to my Savannah thread here. Hope to see you at the TN rally.

Thank you Jim! Very nice, full boat on the options. We may have to wait for the NC rally but still working on getting over to TN - work is getting in the way of our play time again :)