screen for garage separating from bottom rail

myla296

The pull down screen for my garage is separating from the bottom rail, and I can't seem to figure out how to re-attach it (short of trying to shove it back in, which I did with a butter knife but it didn't last). Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
File%20May%2011%208%2008%2005%20PM_zpsna7y4qyf.jpeg

Bones

Can you remove the bottom rail? It looks like the screen could be held in place by tension on the bottom rail and you may have to pull the screen back into the bottom rail holding it in place.

myla296

Can you remove the bottom rail? It looks like the screen could be held in place by tension on the bottom rail and you may have to pull the screen back into the bottom rail holding it in place.

Well, not on initial inspection...I took off the magnetic foot but it still didn't make it open to realign. I'm known to break something else while I fix things so...

Miltp920

The same thing happened to us on our 2014 Cyclone. When the wind blows against the screen it pulls out of the "track" it rides in. Ours went back in, but it will come out again when the wind blows to hard. I think that this is just how it is put together. Poor design. I'll be watching to see if there is a fix, but I think we just have to live with this "loose" fitting screen.