SeeLevel Tank monitoring

Goodh20

I installed the SeeLevel system on all of my tanks last month. It was fairly easy to install. I really like being able to see the tank levels in 5% increments.

jbeletti

I've had it on all tanks in a previous coach and on the current coach, I've installed a sensor only on the fresh water tank thus far. If I keep this coach for next season as well, I'll likely install sensors on the other tanks. Good stuff.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I installed the SeeLevel system on all of my tanks last month. It was fairly easy to install. I really like being able to see the tank levels in 5% increments.
Did you do the install yourself? If so I'll have to get with you some day and discuss it. Did you get the new system that you can monitor from your phone ??

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Goodh20

Did you do the install yourself? If so I'll have to get with you some day and discuss it. Did you get the new system that you can monitor from your phone ??

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, i installed it myself. I installed the model 709-4 system with the display i installed on the main control panel. I also installed uninstructed reinforcement metal to support under the tanks since the sheet metal banding the factory used did not provide any support for the tanks.
feel free to contact me if you want to discuss the installation.

Dan