Semi-new member sundance xlt 285ts

MP_CS

Hello everyone, me and wifey bought a new leftover 2014 285ts last year, so we're coming up into our second year using her.. So far have only had some minor issues that the dealer has taken care of. So far its been awesome and cant wait until we get her outa storage and get back out there.. After using it for a season there's definitely some things that we will want different in our next one but so far we're very happy with our purchase.. We aren't new to camping but we always used tents and pop ups before so we definitely jumped in neck deep with the fifther, luckily i already had a 3/4 ton truck (even though it's advertised as 1/2ton towable I wouldn't) and was very used to hauling heavy stuff or we probably wouldn't have started off with it.. Its been an "experience" backing it into some campgrounds as the fifther is ALOT differant than a bumper pull but I'm more comfortable than when we started (definitely a test to ur marriage)..we've changed some things I didn't like and i plan on doing some more "modifications" in the upcoming season but so far the XLT has been a good fit for our use/budget... We originally looked at a few brands but decided on the sundance as it was the floorplan we were looking for and it was on par with all the other "light" class of fifther out there we ended up getting a smoking deal on the sundace as it was a leftover so we pulled the trigger.. Have no regrets and i would recommend heartland to anyone.. Biggest thing to look for is a reputable dealer that has a good service dept as you WILL have some issues.. I plan on posting some things on some of the changes/problems/fixes that ive had so far in upcoming post... Thanks everyone and happy camping.....