Sewer Solution RV Waste Disposal System

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I have been using this for over 4 years and very satisfied with it. I got 2 extra lengths of hose for it so that I could pump uphill when we had a house. I have only good things to say about it, it does take a little longer to drain but that's I have is time. I have a manifold system which can hold 4 hoses but I attach one for fresh water, then one to the tank cleaner and finally one to the Sewer Solutions. I got the manifold at Lowe's. It is the brass one.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
This looks like a very nice system. I could say it would take longer to empty but as Lee said all we have is time.

djlogan

I agree with the others. Very good system. Does take some time but it sure takes a lost less space and is also orders of magnitude cleaner and less distasteful. A big thumbs up from me

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I'm looking at using it up in Michigan when we go up there for the summer. I usually have a portapotty company come by once a week at $10.00 a pop. I was thinking that I could pump it to their sewer clean out and not have to be as conservative on the water use. And on my schedule as well.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Here is a LINK to their website. This might work well for me at home. I wonder how well it performs compared to the motorized version of a similar product. Certainly not expensive.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Coulda used one of those at Goshen last year, with the foot tall sewer pipes. Might just have to get one for next year.

nscaler2

I guess I will be the only one here to say that I am not in love with this devise. It is wonderful if you have to empty to a sewer that is at a level higher in altitude than the dump port on your rv. Otherwise, it is terrifically slow to empty the tank. If you are in a place where the sewer is lower than your dump port, this item is so slow to empty the tank, that over a period of time you will build solids in the bottom of the tank. This happens because the sudden whoosh of fluid out of the tank helps to pull the solids sitting in the bottom of the tank out. With the Sewer Solution this is so slow that it takes at least 3 back flushes until the tank is full, to get it to something that really resembles clean. This takes forever since you are now waiting for this device to evacuate the tank 3 times. I've got one. I don't like it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Although the Sewer Solution RV Disposal System is a lot less money, the FloJet is a lot more versatile.
When I need to dump at home I can hook up 125 feet of garden hose and pump out into the woods. Don't think the Sewer Solution will do that in a timely manor.
The macerator gets my vote.

Peace
Dave

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Sorry to disagree with some, but the Sewer Solutions has a macerator built in, it is just powered by water and not electricity. It is a brass nossel that emits a high pressure flow that breaks up the waste if there is any and then pushes it through the hose. We are fulltimers and us it all the time. We leave the gray tanks open and let the water gravity drain, We also use a product called unique, it is a enzyme liquid and after ine inatial use of 4 oz, you only use 2 oz, of the product. We also use Angel Soft TP 2 ply. When we dump there is no solids, and no TP to be seen. I flush my Black tank twice and it is clear. I have also hooked up a 3/4" 75' hose at the former house and it pumped uphill to a clean out for the sewer. No problems. For the money's worth it is the best.

Jimmyt5

I use it all the time. When at home I hook it up to PVC 3/4 pipe and dump it up hill into the house clean out. I have been using it for 3 yrs with no problems..

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Although the Sewer Solution RV Disposal System is a lot less money, the FloJet is a lot more versatile.
When I need to dump at home I can hook up 125 feet of garden hose and pump out into the woods. Don't think the Sewer Solution will do that in a timely manor.
The macerator gets my vote.

Peace
Dave

I remember to never go stomping around in your woods! :p