Shocks

kab449

Anyone find an aftermarket source for a decent shock absorber. I am switching my brakes to disk's (see above post) and figure to replace the shocks. I have the Moreryde suspension with 4 shocks. 2 on each side, one forward and reward. The shocks have numbers on them: 052 003 00. Also marked Made in China.
I checked Etrailer with no luck.
Thanks.

kab449

Anyone find an aftermarket source for a decent shock absorber. I am switching my brakes to disk's (see above post) and figure to replace the shocks. I have the Moreryde suspension with 4 shocks. 2 on each side, one forward and reward. The shocks have numbers on them: 052 003 00. Also marked Made in China.
Thanks.

Searched the forum and found Monroe 555001. Good reviews and bad, but the price is decent. Ill give it a shot.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
The Joy Rider shocks are not like your regular system on your Big Horn. They are installed in a more up/down install rather then the OEM why Heartland has then installed. You get a lot better ride IMO.

LBR

Thanks.
We're having a complete undercarriage installed that started today on our tri-axle CY....axles, brakes, springs, shocks. When done, will post a photo of the shocks.