Shout out to HL CSR

Cyberdave

We had some warranty work that needed to be done and two repairs. We full time and were in New Caney TX for the winter. All work would need to be done at the RV park as I was unable to move the rig for a few months.

Shortly after arriving, we lost heat during the night. Switched propane, checked stove, no reset. When I checked the T-stat, I could only get the dispay no mode selection. Did the reset, no go. We had to call out a mobile repair tech and he found that the communications cable between the T-stat and A/C failed. He ran a temp cable for the weekend.

I called Heartland and CSR Terry Hayes went above and beyond in helping organize the needed repairs. He even managed to cover one service call along with approving the tech's repairs. More importantly he went out of his way to expedite the approval.

We had a short list of other things needing done. The two right side LED lights were going bad, the escape window in the rear was not aligned properly and two shades needed replacement. We also had a leak (weep) on the right rear jack. Terry coordinated the blind replacement and with Lippert for the jack replacement and had Adam in parts send new tail lights. Terry CC'd me on every email he sent to others so I was in the loop during the entire process.

We had the cable replaced while we there and due to circumstances we had delay the other items until we could stop at Explore RV in Kyle TX. Terry had Lippert send the jack to the dealer and coordinated the other items with them.

Kudos to Terry Hayes for going that extra mile.