Help! No power to leveling jack system

Erose121

UPDATE! THE 100 AMP RESET NEEDED TO BE FLIPPED! WE ARE ALL.GOOD. Thank you!

Greetings! We are new owners to a Heartland Elkridge 2019 37BHS. We are new to fifth wheels in general and are attempting to move the camper for the first time after it was delivered. The leveling jack system appears to have no power at all to the panel. Everything else seems to work fine. Any advice would help! We have had it plugged into a shoreline and tried the trucks power. Thank you!

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard of some battery disconnect switches being wired differently across several brands, so make sure the battery disconnect is on.
Also check for 12 volts at the solenoid located at the hydraulic pump.
And check the wired at the battery to be sure they are tight and there is no corrosion.
No power to the panel you probably should pull the panel and check the plugs.
These are just a few things to start.

Peace
Dave

Erose121

I've heard of some battery disconnect switches being wired differently across several brands, so make sure the battery disconnect is on.
And check the wired at the battery to be sure they are tight and there is no corrosion.

Peace
Dave
Ok going to do all that first thing tomorrow morning! !

Erose121

Peace
Dave
We got it! Thank you so much!