Show off your towing rig!

Not sure if that'll be enough. What size is the TV? I can't see it in the pic

350 but I have 250 springs on there .. Don't ask long story but I have to put my 350 springs back in and the air bags ... Plus it also has a 4in lift on it .. That's why it squats a lot to

IronJ

Had to show off my wash and wax job I did for my sweetie today. It won't last long, I think it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow and all week... Most of the roads in Cisco are gravel... But she needed a bath and it was the perfect day for it.

4ece505836978658143370bf723c65bd.jpg
1e60bc123d6302af46a98e3d43689eb0.jpg
c87f45d30ba12ff2f813d3e7428e4b6b.jpg
2cd21e4b5ef755359e7f1aa042eab7b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d702e7b30783c75ea9890114b008449f.jpg

Sooo much work!! Looks awesome!! Tho traveltiger!!!!

There is just something about the way freshly waxed and polished Paint feels...smooth and soft at same time!?? Haha...

Black is so hard to keep clean...I gotta admit I cheated and had my detail guy do mine 😕...

And then my employees gave me crap all day since it was the first time in a month I had the black cars out.......and then I put em right back so they would stay clean...but I had wash guy wash all their cars the next day, and then they felt bad (probably not really ...lol)

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Rollin_Free

350 but I have 250 springs on there .. Don't ask long story but I have to put my 350 springs back in and the air bags ... Plus it also has a 4in lift on it .. That's why it squats a lot to

When you get the original 350 springs back in and remove the lift kit it looks like it'll be a great setup. You might not even need the air ride but time will tell. Just kinda scary how much it's squatting right now.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I seen the lift in the picture.
I use to be all about the lifted truck and lifted Yukon. Then as I got older, and wiser, and fatter, I've learned. Now I'm all about usability, comfort, safety, and dependability.
Time for a new 3500

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IronJ

4 inch is too much lift on a srw 350 . they are TALLLL to begin with. gonna be pretty impossible to level the trailer once you bag it and level the truck out.....been there done that.....

2.5 lift is about as good as your gonna get with a 350 and still have a chance of level trailer.

these ford srw are notorious for sagging with relatively little weight in the back....a sacrifice for ride quality I'm sure.

mine now has 2.5 lift/level on front and 350 blocks and springs on rear. sitting on 35" tires and with 50psi in the bags to level I still sit 2" nose high if I have the 5er on ....

my DUALLY with 4" of lift and bags sits 2" nose high as well, but LEVEL when I have the stock wheels/tires on and bags at 35psi....

either way, good luck! setup looks great, and it will tow more than fine once set up just right (the ride and tow on my dually was MUCH improved after the lift and suspension upgrade)

4 inch is too much lift on a srw 350 . they are TALLLL to begin with. gonna be pretty impossible to level the trailer once you bag it and level the truck out.....been there done that.....

2.5 lift is about as good as your gonna get with a 350 and still have a chance of level trailer.

these ford srw are notorious for sagging with relatively little weight in the back....a sacrifice for ride quality I'm sure.

mine now has 2.5 lift/level on front and 350 blocks and springs on rear. sitting on 35" tires and with 50psi in the bags to level I still sit 2" nose high if I have the 5er on ....

my DUALLY with 4" of lift and bags sits 2" nose high as well, but LEVEL when I have the stock wheels/tires on and bags at 35psi....

either way, good luck! setup looks great, and it will tow more than fine once set up just right (the ride and tow on my dually was MUCH improved after the lift and suspension upgrade)

Yeah pretty much with any lift an towing it will sit nose in the air

Your dually is super nice , I would like to get one just can't find one for what I owe on mine

When I put my 350 springs back in and some air bags she should be right were she needs to be

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, finally upgraded my the old RAM. 6 years of solid reliable service. Just couldn't pass up the deal.
rixo8x.jpg

2i1zjvr.jpg

SNOKING

Nice, get that sig line updated!!!! Did you get tge Aisin tranny and what gear ratio?

If you can afford them, the AMP retracting steps/running boards are really nice. Chris

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Great combo for towing heavy, you are going to love it. Is it a Tradesman, SLT or Bighorn?

Aisin tranny guys tend to brag about that upgrade BTW. Chris

Tradesman with options. Ordered just the way I wanted it.