Shower Door Synchronization

Georgia_Biker

OK -

I made the mistake of towing home and forgot to put the latch on my shower doors.

I have a 2014 Big Horn Model 3610RE with a full size shower ( 3 glass panels ). When I arrived home the door handle ends had fell off and one of the plastic moldings was off and bent.

I reinstalled the handles with epoxy and the molding.

When you slide the doors from left to right using the right side door handle it does not pick up the middle door. My wife said it did before -any advice here?

Larry

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Take it back to your dealer and explain what happen and hopefully HL will make good for you.

Georgia_Biker

Thanks for the reply. The last thing in the world I would ever do is return to my Camping World Dealer in Oakwood, GA - I have had more bad than good expierences there - not a very helpful or professional bunch. That being said I have had some good results at other Camping World locations.

We are camping in Navarre, FL and there happens to be a CW down the road. I think I will stop by tomorrow and check them out.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I found this little clip on the back of the top track on the door #1 that's what grabs door #2 to bring it forward
43eeef437b422fbb397f2aa239005475.jpg

aee7d6befd6cb112197e8731923b0f47.jpg

I also had installed a window security latch on the bottom of my track to keep door #3 from moving when you pull the sower doors closed, so you can do it one handed.
c71c9874f19cf606bedba84442914b52.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk