Shower Heads

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
My experience with the Oxygenics shower head is not as glowing as others. I found it to be too heavy for for the shower head mount in the trailer to support. And yes, I tightened the mount. So I took it home and put it in our shower stall. The plastic holder for it broke after two months, but fortunately the original one I had in there has held it for a couple of years now. In the trailer, I installed the older Teledyne Water Miser I had in the house and it works fine and is lighter weight.

I read later, in other forums, that the white shower head that I had purchased was a problem child. Other models seem to have better luck.

On a positive note, the spray from the Oxygenics is very good.

Gotta agree with John. We purchased the Oxygenics shower head at Gillette and neither DW or myself are as impressed as we were built up at the sales booth.

evolvingpowercat

> I found it to be too heavy for for the shower head mount in the trailer to support.

I agree it does not fit quite right into the holder Heartland mounted on my tub wall for the lighter cheapo shower head they supplied my Trailer with new. Has not broken for me yet. Figured I would wait until the cheapo holder breaks and then deal with it. Camping World sells the Oxy holders for under 10 bucks.

After all of that, I think I will just turn off the water and have a drink. Wow!

Hockster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bksvo

Since the government has dictated how much water per minute you can shower in, all shower heads have gotten kind of crappy. If you take them off, you'll often find the inlet hole is quite a bit smaller than the pipe. I've found an appropriate size drill bit does wonders to make the shower heads more effective.

While I've tried this at home, I haven't in the camper. I'm usually trying my best to conserve water in there so I don't have to dump my gray tanks too often.

ChopperBill

Since the government has dictated how much water per minute you can shower in, all shower heads have gotten kind of crappy. If you take them off, you'll often find the inlet hole is quite a bit smaller than the pipe. I've found an appropriate size drill bit does wonders to make the shower heads more effective.

While I've tried this at home, I haven't in the camper. I'm usually trying my best to conserve water in there so I don't have to dump my gray tanks too often.

Thats the info I was looking for in my "surging" Post. SO the stinking government put the restricter in my shower faucet,eh? Well if there are any faucet police reading these post you can turn me in cause I am drilling that sucker out!

ICamel

Bought the Oxygenics showerhead based on user comments here and Amazon. Much better than what comes standard from the factory! Count me as another recommend.