Shower leaking

myla296

I'm working on mine now...ugh...it does have the support but the seam of the platform pu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myla296

Tapatalk stinks on iPhone...anyway...

Pulls away from wall. Going to find a

I have a 2012 RW 415 , My shower floor started cracking last year. Long story short out of warranty and waiting to fix / replace it my self .being I am going to replace for now I used truck bedliner to seal it

padre44

Mine leaked from the faucets behind the handles from a split due to my poor winterizing. Heartland was great and sent a new one to an RV park where I was staying. I replaced it. I also had a problem with the Anderson valve losing some O rings and filling up the fresh tank while set on city water. Again, they sent a part under warranty via over night air which I replaced. I can only compliment Heartland. Problem is, if a person is not handy and have to take the RV into a dealer, be prepared to wait. I've always heard that Camping World is the worst. I bought mine from a great dealer who takes care of me (Riley's RV World in Mayfield, KY.) If I'm on a trip, there are always mobile RV repair companies who might take the extended warranty I have.

wallaced

This thread has been very enlightening. We have a 2017 Heartland Oakmont 400FL out on it's maiden trip, far, far from home. (we are currently in Maryland; home is near Atlanta) After a shower, I discovered a trail of water from underneath the shower out the bathroom door and into the hallway. I thought the leak was from around the shower door frame, and put a bead of clear silicone around the frame. However; had the same water leakage the next morning.
I unscrewed the bottom access panel and saw water leaking from above the shower pan, but when I unscrewed the access panel below the faucet, all was dry. So I am at a loss. I called the CW dealer where I bought the unit and made an appointment to drop off the 5ver so they can fix the issue. I will be sure to tell them to hook it up to a water source as a test before I take possession.

This forum is a great resource! I'll post again with the results from CW.

This thread has been very enlightening. We have a 2017 Heartland Oakmont 400FL out on it's maiden trip, far, far from home. (we are currently in Maryland; home is near Atlanta) After a shower, I discovered a trail of water from underneath the shower out the bathroom door and into the hallway. I thought the leak was from around the shower door frame, and put a bead of clear silicone around the frame. However; had the same water leakage the next morning.
I unscrewed the bottom access panel and saw water leaking from above the shower pan, but when I unscrewed the access panel below the faucet, all was dry. So I am at a loss. I called the CW dealer where I bought the unit and made an appointment to drop off the 5ver so they can fix the issue. I will be sure to tell them to hook it up to a water source as a test before I take possession.

This forum is a great resource! I'll post again with the results from CW.

Hi, we live north of Atlanta and used Camping World in Oakwood. Drop yours off with them and the service manager is Cecilia, she will know what to do because she spearheaded my problem.

Roadventure

I have a 2012 RW 415 , My shower floor started cracking last year. Long story short out of warranty and waiting to fix / replace it my self .being I am going to replace for now I used truck bedliner to seal it

We are full timers. We have 4 kids and my wife and I aren’t exactly “in shape” I noticed a leak outside the p-trap from the shower and chalked it up to a loose fitting. I tightened the fitting and still had water collection below on my plastic bin with a towel. Now we found the source is the shower floor is cracked. near the drain. Trying to figure out a good fix without dismantling and re-constructing the entire shower. Thinking maybe poly foam fill under to make the floor less flexible and then seal under and over the cracks with caulk. perhaps even adding a tub liner with a cutout above with a hole in the middle for the drain. Have you completed your truck liner fix? How is it working? Is that something everyday folks can pick up somewhere?