Sightings

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Stopped for over night stay at Sommervile RV park in Coalinga, Calif and two down from me is a Sundance and right in front is a brand new Big Country. None are showing being club members. Big Country no one home, Sundance have not seen any one yet. Park is just off I-5.
We are headed up to Sparks, Nv.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We are at the Regional Rally in Sparks, NV and down a ways from us is a very good looking Big Horn that is light blue and dark blue. It's a Ti brand. It sure is great looking. Looks brand new.

Last edited:

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
That Ti Big Horn was only available for about two years. They stop making the Ti on the Big Horn, not sure what there plans are on the use of the Ti Front in the Future. I believe it is only on the Cyclone at this time on the 40 foot model. Jim, I attend the West Coast Titanium Rallies and have tried to stay on top of Ti Editions.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
That Ti Big Horn was only available for about two years. They stop making the Ti on the Big Horn, not sure what there plans are on the use of the Ti Front in the Future. I believe it is only on the Cyclone at this time on the 40 foot model. Jim, I attend the West Coast Titanium Rallies and have tried to stay on top of Ti Editions.

Thanks Tom......all I know is it sure is a go looking rig.