Slide Leaks Rain Water into Trailer

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Had the front of my slide leak today when i washed it. Its a 28BRS. Hope its just because I washed it. Gonna have to keep an eye on it
Here check out this thread. Our trailer is back at the dealers again, since May 31st. Still leaking in the same spot, but I do believe this should be the last time. We still think this is the problem, hopefully they will reseal in this spot, we did a quick job on a few holes we found in the top of that bottom cover trim piece.
We are also getting a slide awing installed.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-Help-101?highlight=slide+leaks+101+self+help

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
I'm wondering if this leak was ever fixed?!?!?!?!
Pretty much. There is still some slight dampness when the slide is out and it is raining cats and dogs. It's behind the couch, right where the bottom seam of the slide is. We have redone all the caulking and got a new seal, you name, it is has been done.

Hang in there tomsheathillside, I felt the same way when we bought something brand new and had problems.

Your door locks will start working easier over time, ours were sticky at first too.

I have the exact same leak on our 2011 28BRS. Same bottom corner. Just working on resealing and eternabond taping the bottom corners. I think thats where the problem is. Nothing worse than a leak. Always in the back of your mind when it rains. Had to trade our 2006 Funfinder in on this one because of a bad leak and rotten wood.

ZNK

There is definitely nothing worse than the fear of a leak. I just had a new front cap put on mine and I am quite afraid that they may have damaged the roof during this process... One little pin hole and water is going to get in.