Slide module

KensFuel

Hey all,
I have a 22 Fuel 305. I'm trying to find the slide module. I have looked everywhere.
Anyone know where else they hide them?
Check all cabinets and behind all panels I have found that were removable.

Just need to resynchronize the slide.

Thanks in advance
Ken

david-steph2018

Check the "TOOLS" tab at the top. Click on "TOOLS" then go to "HEARTLAND OWNERS MANUALS". Next go to "SLIDEOUT" and select the make you have. It may help you with the information you want to find.

david-steph2018

Well, sorry about, thought give it a chance, start with the easiest way first.
What kind of slide are you talking about, electric or hydraulic? Our electric bedroom the motor and gearbox are on top of the slide behind the molding.

Hollandt

Hey all,
I have a 22 Fuel 305. I'm trying to find the slide module. I have looked everywhere.
Anyone know where else they hide them?
Check all cabinets and behind all panels I have found that were removable.

Just need to resynchronize the slide.

Thanks in advance
Ken
In have a 2018 Fuel 305. The slide module is under the bathroom sink behind the access panel. Hope this helps.

Tim

KensFuel

I'm hoping. Talked to text support and said there also. Going re digging tonight. Thank you.
Was it in the lower section or top. Only saw pump in my lower.

Hollandt

I'm hoping. Talked to text support and said there also. Going re digging tonight. Thank you.
Was it in the lower section or top. Only saw pump in my lower.
Mine is mounted on the wall under the shelf under the sink. Above the pump but on right side.

KensFuel

Found it. Wasn't thinking it would be behind the cover. Thought was something to due with heat. Thanks for the help guys.

vsp03

Found it. Wasn't thinking it would be behind the cover. Thought was something to due with heat. Thanks for the help guys.
Hi did that fix your slide issue? WHat was the issue just courious. purchasing one and the slide out does not go flush with the outside wall
Thanks

david-steph2018

Hi did that fix your slide issue? WHat was the issue just courious. purchasing one and the slide out does not go flush with the outside wall
Thanks
What is the make of the mechanism, cable, hydraulic or the Schwintek model? Different ways to adjust the slides.
At the top in the "TOOLS". Click on "TOOLS" then go to "HEARTLAND OWNERS MANUALS". Next go to "SLIDEOUT" and select the make you have. It may help you with the information you want to find.

vsp03

What is the make of the mechanism, cable, hydraulic or the Schwintek model? Different ways to adjust the slides.
At the top in the "TOOLS". Click on "TOOLS" then go to "HEARTLAND OWNERS MANUALS". Next go to "SLIDEOUT" and select the make you have. It may help you with the information you want to find.
hi it is the the Schwintek model