Slide out bed for CPAP users?

DiverB

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing the Cyclone 3800HD for my 5 month a year retirement home in Florida, but my local dealer does not have any Cyclones to look at. My question is this, the Heartland website shows the master bed as a slide out, is there an electrical plug near the bed for my CPAP machine to plug into when I sleep?

I'd like to go look at the Cyclone upclose and personally, but before I drive 150 miles to the nearest dealer, I'd like to know if I'll be able to plug in my anti snore machine or I may have to look at another model.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi DiverB,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of helpful information here along with a great bunch of friendly people who are quick with answers and help when needed.

On a question like this, it's important to recognize that details (like placement of outlets) may vary from model year to model year, and sometimes even within a model year's build. So you could get some answers from 2013 and 2014 3800HD model owners that will help you, but still, the answers about the past may not predict the future with 100% accuracy.

You may want to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Identify yourself as a prospective customer and ask for the Cyclone Brand Manager. He or someone on his team will be able to give you an answer you can count on. It would also give you a chance to ask any other questions on your mind.

And even if there's no outlet exactly where you want, there's probably 110V wiring under the bed that would allow your Dealer to add an outlet placed exactly as you specify.

JanAndBill

Don't know about the Cyclone, but on our Big Horn there is an outlet on the side of the bed base. Which worked out perfectly as I was able to build a simple box to set my CPAP on, between the bed and the closet. Keeps everything close and stable. When we move, I set the box in the closet upside down and use it store things in.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We have a Landmark with a plug in on both sides of the bed, I ran a cable under the bed in the pedistal for my inverter.

ILH

We have a Road Warrior which essentially has the same floor plan as a comparable Cyclone. Ours has a plug on one side of the bed (closet side) that my wife uses for her CPAP.