Slide out Parts needed

Hi I jest picked up from a private person a Heartland 2017 M27 Mallard.Vin340308 I have the rubber weather scrape seal has ripped from behind the aluminum It looks to be sandwiched between 2 peices of aluminum with a what is called a ''D'' rubber Seal and I need to replace left and right sides of the slideout . Where can I get the weather seal? Or part number for replacement. or a website that has the same thing. Please help me I can put it on I dont need a dealer to do the work. I can send a picture in email If needed. thank you very much

jimtoo

Hi Frank-Barberie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M
Thread moved to better area.

Bobby A

Marc,
Just to let you know I searched this forum for D seal and this old post from 2018 came up of yours, I used your link to order D seal, thanks for posting that. You never know when one of our post will come in handy years later. I have ordered replacement D seals before but could not find the paper work or remember where I ordered it from. So again, thanks for posting the link.
Bobby A