Slide out "squeegee" catches...

Sierra66

So surrounding the slide outs there is a curtain that acts as a sweep to keep water and debris out. To make sure it "sweeps" the right way and doesn't get hung up only one way, there are a few 6" strips of rubber that act as a ridge to flip the curtain the right way as the slide goes in or out. Well the ones on the top have come off. Is there any kind of adhesive that I can use that wouldn't eat the rubber roof on the slide room? Anything in particular you guys have used before? I do have some self leveling roof sealer in tubes I may could use..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ours all popped off of the tops of the three slides as well.

Had the dealership replace them when it was in for warranty repair last winter . . . and most of them have come off again.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
They come from the factory with a double-sided tape on the back, so if you contact Heartland parts with a picture, and I think they are called "slide seal flippers" you can buy it by the foot.

If you have the one that came off, I'm thinking maybe 3M double sided outdoor tape might work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sierra66

A good 3M tape is what I was thinking too. I guess a better prep of the surface area may make it last a little longer.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The flippers I managed to find that fell off where not flat . . . which is why I think they keep popping off.