Slide stuck out

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Liz does however that was many years ago and we even had issues trying to get a lock replaced and trailer when we purchased it from the. I have our trailer going into a repair shop on OCT 4 for floor replacement, it's in Pocomoke MD. We Rv is name of place. I can check with them or you can call to check with them, I've had minor work done by them before with no issues. So will see.
Thanks Bill & Liz! I guess we will start making calls. May need a few more days to decompress first.

We will check into We RV too.

chaplady

There was another place in Deleware called East Coast Campers that was recommended to us never dealt with them but people who recommend said they had good results, we opted We Rv closet to us and we dealt with them before

Danj2718

There was another place in Deleware called East Coast Campers that was recommended to us never dealt with them but people who recommend said they had good results, we opted We Rv closet to us and we dealt with them before
RV manufacturers are very negligent, in my opinion, in not making it easy to manually retract slideouts. I'm sure that they do this to save money but it's at our expense. I just bought a new Heartland Mallard and am trying to modify the slideout trim in order to get to the motor. However, I realize that I'm talking about an industry with possibly the absolute worst quality control in the world.