Slideout stops retracting mid-way

Just wanted to add that this thread was helpful in getting my issue resolved. so thanks to those who contributed above.

I bought this 2012 Cyclone 300C this summer, and when using the hydraulic landing gear, it would only run for maybe 10 seconds at a time. It would stop, then after another 10 seconds or so, I would hear a click, then it would work again. So I could use it to raise and lower the RV, but it was a little frustrating. When I came across this thread, I knew what to do. I traced the power wiring from the hydraulic pump back to the circuit breaker and verified with my multimeter that it was tripping, and then self-resetting. I ordered a new breaker, replaced it and all is well. I guess they just get weak with use. For now, I see no reason to move to a higher current rated breaker.

The Bussmann CBC-50HB circuit breaker I replaced it with appears to be higher quality - metal bodied vs plastic. We'll see how it holds up. Sure is nice to raise or lower in one single step! I ordered a second to keep on hand as a spare since there are several others in there too.

20240829_174124.jpg