Slider Awnings

relocator

After reading a previous post on slider awnings, everyone seems to be in agreement that there helpful. I was online looking at the ones Girard makes and wondered if anyone can suggest a particular brand or ones to stay away from.:rolleyes:

relocator

Carefree of Colorado is what I ordered. PPL had the best prices but I ended up ordering from a local dealer who matched the next lowest price. I'll have them put them on. Had them include the shipping charges in their bid.

RdToGo

Just installed Carefree on mine myself. If your a handyman shouldn't be a problem. Got them at ppl.

What size is your awning? The mechanics of installation is that bad but my awning is about 15' long. That sounds like it would be difficult to ship and handle because of the length.

Fire90

In the last year my brother in law and I installed 1 slide cover on my trailer and 2 on his. All 3 were Carefree purchased from PPL. Installed them in less than 2 hours each. PPL was great to work with and delivery was fast, about 2 days delivered to my door.