slides

cmckeever

craig j mckeever
3610 re cant get my 3 slides to come out bed rm works fine.ck batt,ck breakers,plug in to elec dont know ??????

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Your bedroom slide is electric on your rig I believe and the rest are hydraulic. Look in your battery area for a strip post with red rubber covers , covering the terminals there is small push button circuits resets on a couple of those ,one is for the hyd pump.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
3610 re cant get my 3 slides to come out bed rm works fine.ck batt,ck breakers,plug in to elec dont know ??????
I'm not sure if your rig has valves for each slide or not. If you do, they are located near the hydraulic pump. Check to see that these valves are positioned for the slides to open. There should also be a secondary switch near the pump to operate the slides from there. The breakers katkens mentioned are in the storage bay near the battery. There will be about a 6 inch strip of red rubber insulators/covers protecting the breaker studs. Look for those and check for a tripped breaker. The little button on the side is the reset. Hope this helps...

Jimmy

All 4 of my slides are hydraulic, sounds like three of the valves(twist knobs above battery in front of plastic hydraulic tank) are closed or malfunctioning. Good luck, keep us posted.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The valves for your hydraulic slides are the black knobs you see in the photo. They need to be screwed out for the slide to move. The auxillary switch is located to the lower left of the pump reservoir, facing towards the rear of the compartment. Most likely, the valves are not marked for the slide they operate.
View attachment 12234

The breakers that were mentioned are in this photo. The resettable one only has a tiny button on the side, so you may have to lift the red covers to find it. They are behind and below the hydraulic pump in this photo, behind the battery box.

View attachment 12235

cmckeever

craig j mckeever
i want to thank you all who replyed to my slides not comming out,it was the reset by the battery thanks again