Sliding shower door handles/stoppers

kbausano

I’ve searched online for quite a while, trying to find a replacement source for these handles (and primarily, the set screws and plastic or nylon inserts that hold those screws in place). Anyone know of a supply source?

549e8a6190074cc047771190b9d6fbfe.jpg
e55c8f2aff73a29762ff3ee8d9444c51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

kbausano

Tried Camping World?

Camping World was the first to ‘fix’ our loose handles with these long sharp screws, that slice your fingers if not careful . They too are loose.

b08b8ef06fc56d6e0c834f85422a6e91.jpg

ram22

Oh! Not surprised. I actually hate that place, but they do have some of those RV specific hardware.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Try calling Heartland Customer Service on Monday, 574 262 8030. Have your VIN in hand when you call.

jbeletti

Ken - contact SEA on Monday - link They've supplied many of our shower doors in the past and my guess is that the handles are also supplied by them. That said, Heartland probably stocks them too.

And as it happens, I may have one in my personal parts stash. Not sure it uses set-screws, but I'll try to find it and send you pics. If it's what you need, it's yours.

carl.swoyer

I’ve searched online for quite a while, trying to find a replacement source for these handles (and primarily, the set screws and plastic or nylon inserts that hold those screws in place). Anyone know of a supply source?

549e8a6190074cc047771190b9d6fbfe.jpg
e55c8f2aff73a29762ff3ee8d9444c51.jpg

I'm not clear on what is wrong with your handle.
On my 2012 Landmark I used a thin coat of construction adhesive and glued both pieces in place. It hasn't come loose since.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kbausano

I'm not clear on what is wrong with your handle.
On my 2012 Landmark I used a thin coat of construction adhesive and glued both pieces in place. It hasn't come loose since.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That might be the best idea - thanks Carl!

Dumboldles

I had the same problem and called SEA (shower enclosures America), 800 536 7324, the person I talked to was very nice and is sending out replacement handles at no cost. Instructions stating that the handles need to be glued along with the set screws through the holes in the plastic shower door. These handles will be the third set for my shower in my BH...3rd time the charm?

Dumboldles

kbausano

I had the same problem and called SEA (shower enclosures America), 800 536 7324, the person I talked to was very nice and is sending out replacement handles at no cost. Instructions stating that the handles need to be glued along with the set screws through the holes in the plastic shower door. These handles will be the third set for my shower in my BH...3rd time the charm?

Dumboldles

As a follow up - like you, I called SEA directly, and after leaving a VM, had my call returned promptly. As well, the female I spoke with immediately offered us a complete replacement set of handles, bumpers and set screws with washers. Could not be happier with SEA’s customer service!