Snow in Houston

beardedone

Beardedone
I have used my snowblower six times in the last 36 hours. This morning I used it to tunnel through some drifts which were 2 meters high. Temp is going down to minus 32 celcius straight away.:angel:

talley

Who would of thought that it would snow here in Houston, Tx this time of year.:eek: The earliest snow ever. Thought yall might enjoy a photo of the RV park (Lakeview RV Park) where we are staying...and it is still snowing. They are predicting 24 for a low tonight. Kind of puts you in the holiday mood. :)

Jim, I'm with you!!:confused: What happen to global warming?? Diane and I spent a couple of days at Lakeview RV Park last year about one week before Christmas (sister-in-law @ MD Anderson). Got a good snow then also. Remember 5 years ago... 11" in Victoria!! It is happening more often, we may have to invest in snow shovels....I have heard of them but never seen one.:)

jbeletti

This is snow we had a blizzard for almost 2 days lots of drifts here in Alberta

Pretty decent drifts. And while that dog looks cool too, I REALLY like the Bighorn in the back yard. I think it should be a standard feature with all homes :D Except HT's of course ;)

Jim :)

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Would you like to have some more snow? We are do for some snow each day this week in Iowa. I would be glad to let you have some more of this stuff.

truknutt

Committed Member
This is all we got here in Chambersburg, PA (MD/PA border near I-81).

Guys were running around with their little trucks and plows attached for nothing! Pretty funny to see as I was born & raised North of Syracuse, NY!! :p

Attachments

• IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    475.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    388.4 KB · Views: 14

talley

Would you like to have some more snow? We are do for some snow each day this week in Iowa. I would be glad to let you have some more of this stuff.

No more snow!! When this "blizzard" is over and when the "Texas winter" temp of 75-80 degrees returns I am going fishing.

Beardedone... Have reconsidered the snow shovel and decided to buy a new rod and reel.:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Pneumonia weather...will be in the 60's today and 70's tomorrow. Like we say in Texas, if you don't like the weather wait a minute.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Jim,

Come on up to Northern Virginia if you want some temperature consistancy. It's supposed to be in low 40's for the highs all week:(.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

We woke up this morning with about 4" of fresh snow. DW looks out the window and says "isn't it pretty?" I dunno, the first thing that comes out of my yap is "geeze, now I gotta go out and clean that crap up."

Peace
Dave

4ever

All this talk is making me cold.

Ice is should only be for drinks, cold only for refrigerators and snow is for Christmas songs.

Ted