Soft Floor

jwalker1

Alright 3950 owners. Is your floor kind of soft near the floor vent next to the barrel cabinet in the kitchen?

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
J have a 2011 3185 and the same thing happened to mine closer to the bottom of the stairs but in the same general area. Take it to your dealer and they will go in from underneath and find that there is a trough from the sink to the gray water tank that is not supported. They had to repair mine and installed a 3/4" piece of plywood and glued and screwed it from underneath without cutting out the flooring. That was 2 yrs ago and it still is good. The trough was for the sink drain. I think they had to drop the grey water tank a bit because it was installed too high.

Rick

jwalker1

So is this a faulty factory installation that will be covered by the manufacturer or do I have to pay for it since my warranty is now up.

danemayer

So is this a faulty factory installation that will be covered by the manufacturer or do I have to pay for it since my warranty is now up.
Hi jwalker,

The best thing to do is call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN # ready. Describe the problem, ask what might account for it and what it might take to repair it. At some point in the discussion, you can broach the subject of whether this is a normal type of post-warranty problem and whether Heartland might pay for repairs. Obviously, if out of warranty, they may decline. But in the interest of customer satisfaction, they may accommodate your request.