SOLVED: Bedroom AC not working

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We have a 2013 Big Country 3650RL. The living room AC runs fine. I turned on the bedroom AC and nothing happens. I set the fan to high...nothing. I set the AC fan hi 67 degrees...nothing. The thermostat lights up. The breakers look ok.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get the AC to turn on? We are camping and this is the first time for the AC.

Thanks for any help.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Bedroom AC not working

Nancy, I don't have any suggestions, but where are y'all camping? We were supposed to go this weekend but plans had to change.

danemayer

Hi Nancy,

The bedroom A/C is on a different circuit breaker, so make sure you've flipped both off and back on, along with both 50a circuit breakers.

There are 2 separate 110V legs coming into the trailer. If one is off at the pedestal, or you have a bad connection at the cord or elsewhere, you might be losing one of those legs and several 110V devices along with it.

You'll also want to check what mode the thermostat is set to. Take a look at our Heating and Cooling Guide - it might have something that helps..

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

We are at Mill Creek. It was a last minute decision and glad we came!

Thanks, Dan! We flipped the breakers off and on and it worked. The living room AC also worked better. I have downloaded the AC manual.

Thanks for your help!