SOLVED: Norcold not working

Joe-N

Hello everyone new owner here never owned a 5'th wheel before , last time I went camping was sleeping on the ground in a tent :). Learning experience , ok so our Norcold fridge worked great for 3 days it even was keeping ice cubes frozen , then it just stopped . Everything else still seems to work the light still comes on the display still works , everything except for the actual cooling of the fridge.

I was talking to the tech. from my dealership and we have it down to checking to see if I have power going through the fuses that are on the board behind the fridge , well my multi meter battery decided to give out on me lol I'm picking up another one tomorrow in the mean time I figured that I would check here to see if anyone else encountered this problem . It is a Norcold model #1210, in a 2012 elkridge.

Joe-N

Re: Norcold not working

Hello everyone new owner here never owned a 5'th wheel before , last time I went camping was sleeping on the ground in a tent :). Learning experience , ok so our Norcold fridge worked great for 3 days it even was keeping ice cubes frozen , then it just stopped . Everything else still seems to work the light still comes on the display still works , everything except for the actual cooling of the fridge.

I was talking to the tech. from my dealership and we have it down to checking to see if I have power going through the fuses that are on the board behind the fridge , well my multi meter battery decided to give out on me lol I'm picking up another one tomorrow in the mean time I figured that I would check here to see if anyone else encountered this problem . It is a Norcold model #1210, in a 2012 elkridge.

OK seems I have fixed the problem, all I did was unplug the 12 volt supply to the board then found out my multimeter wasn't working so I plugged the 12 volt supply back in and went back inside. Just happened to check the fridge and it had the ice cube tray frozen again ?? All is good again back to cold beer lol.

Joe-N

It was down for about a week , until I got into the wiring and unhooked and re-hooked the 12 volt wires back up.